At last it looks like I have got them all cleaned, before it respawned. Phew.
Also, I have tried to install a cache-system, to serve the pages faster. Today I realized, that the W3 Total Cache is almost incompatible with some of the other plug-ins – most notably the facebook connector. So if you have tried to sign in with your facebook-account it probably would not work. I have disabled the W3 total cache – so we can get the visual community growing again. Please try to sign up again – and if you have comments on some of the topics, please don’t hold back.
There have also been issues with the rss-feeds. While it worked perfectly with Firefox, it didn’t make it in Internet Explorer. Chrome still won’t take it directly into your rss-reader. I think it’s working as good as it can for now.